This is a discussion on Phoenix Rod and Gun Club M1A Match Sun 5/17/20 within the Rifle Competition forums, part of the Rifle Forum category; Pre-register by email, [email protected] 50 shots at 300 yards. Pits open at 6:30. Squadding at 7:00. Rounds downrange at 7:30. Stage 1 - Slow Fire ...
| ||LinkBack||Moderator Tools||Display Modes|
|May 10th, 2020, 08:29 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2014
Phoenix Rod and Gun Club M1A Match Sun 5/17/20
Pre-register by email, [email protected]
50 shots at 300 yards. Pits open at 6:30. Squadding at 7:00. Rounds downrange at 7:30.
Stage 1 - Slow Fire Prone - 3 Sighters 10 shots for record, 13 minutes
Stage 2 - Rapid Fire Prone - 10 shots 70 seconds
Stage 3 - Rapid Fire Sitting - 10 shots 60 seconds
Stage 4 - Slow Fire Standing - 10 shots for record, 10 minutes
1. All vulnerable individuals should continue to shelter in place. Members of households with vulnerable individuals should be aware they could carry the virus back home.
2. All shooters should take their temperature before coming to the range. If you have a fever (fever is 100.4°F/38°C or higher), cough, or trouble breathing, stay home.
3. All shooters should bring a face covering with them and use when unable to maintain proper social distancing. Shooters should also practice proper sanitation protocols such as washing hands, using hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes.
4. Squadding will be limited to 10 shooters. Relay one will be assigned to odd numbered targets, relay two will be assigned to even numbered targets.
5. Individuals reporting to the pits will enter one by one according to target number, smallest first. Target refacing will be done one at a time. Each firing point will have their own target supplies, no sharing between relays.
6. Social distancing guidelines should be followed when signing in, setting up and taking down targets.