All parts CMP take offs (except #5 & #10)
1) SA 65 series Trigger Group; SA11 safety; -5 hammer: $100 shipped. SPF
2) HRA hammer; tiny chip in right rear hook; functioned fine in my "as issued" but my smith told me to replace it before he would do a trigger job on my trigger group; priced accordingly, see pics: $15 shipped.
3) SA 3-53 Barrel; TE: 3.0+, ME: 1.25-1.5 as you turn it (cmp gauge); shiney, perfect bore; chamber bright, no pitting on chrome pads. removed from Service Grade to do wartime restoration: $110 shipped. SPF
4) T105E Rear Sight Wind/Elev pinion; Weatherhead manufacturing: $40 shipped. SPF
5) Early WRA no-hole bolt, exc++, would be difficult to upgrade, see pics, stripped: $130 shipped.
6) Late WRA Bolt w/step: stripped: $90 shipped. SPF
7) Clip latch w/ pin and spring, square front: $25 shipped.
8) BMB Firing Pin; exc. condition, marked, 2 punch marks: $20 shipped.
9) HRA Op Rod; gauged on USGI Op Rod Gauge and piston measures .526-.527: $110 shipped.ON HOLD
10) Hart M2 Flash Hider; new, never mounted, still in cosmo: $165 shipped.
11) New In Wrap SA 5-51 Barrel, Only opened to check date and inspect condition- it's perfect- $260 shipped.
Link to pics: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...ale/?start=all
First "I'll take it" gets it. Items posted elsewhere. Shipping included for all items, insurance covered for all items OVER $50, optional for items under $50. USPS MO preferred.
Thanks for looking