The 10 Golden Rules of Ammo:
1) You can never have too much ammunition
on hand. 1k rounds per battle rifle is a good minimum to start with (fubar).
2) Supplies of good surplus run out before you know it, and usually when you're running low on ammunition
, so buy plenty while its available.
3) When in doubt about how much ammunition
you should buy, refer to rule #1.
is meant to be shot, so shoot often.
5) Because of rule #4, ammunition
must be replenished often as well.
6) When replenishing supply of ammunition
, refer to rules #1 through #3.
7) You must buy at least twice as much ammunition
as you shoot (fubar).
8: Always store ammunition
in a cool dry place (TEA). Or the only time you have too much ammunition
is when your house is on fire (Slick).
9) If you don't have room in your house to store ammunition
per rule #8, build a bunker or a cellar in your back yard for storing ammunition
10) Friends don't let friends buy Indian surplus ammunition
(TEA). Or Never buy surplus ammunition
from a country where you wouldn't drink the water (midrat).