October 20th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Join Date: Aug 2008
I reloaded some of the brass. I used my standard load of 42 grains of 4895 IMR with 125 TNTs. I didn't chronograph them, but they shot as well as my other brass. The brass weighs a little more then surplus. I haven't gotten around to weigh them with water yet.
One problem I had with them, for some reason, I had a hard time resizing the brass. I used a couple of different dies. First I used the Lee die and the cases wouldn't fit in the case gage. Then I tried the RCBS small base die, and it still wouldn't size them completely. I took a third die, adjusted it down some, and then the brass passed the case gage test. I didn't want to adjust the other two dies, as they worked fine on all my other brass.